Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location monitoring means has come to be a need in the present world. For iOS users, there are lots of instances where you’d need iPhone real time location monitoring like once you lost your iPhone someplace or tracking your loved ones to understand where they go behind your back. Since, it isn’t feasible to maintain them under your alert times all the times, especially when you are working, you are able to take assistance in the real-time location monitoring apps and tools to monitor their places. Thus, in this article, we’ve given you a few of the best iPhone real time location tracking tools and apps that you can use to keep an eye on the location of your nearest and dearest and protect them from any type of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
TheTruthSpy is a free iPhone real time monitoring app which allows you to monitor the real time location of an iPhone. You can install this app on the target device and monitor its place in real time.
– You can track the real time location of this goal.
– It has Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices may also be tracked.
– It works quietly in the background.
– TheTruthSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It places a lot of pressure on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at https://android.thetruthspy.com/best-free-hidden-spy-apps/
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time location tracking app that lets you track the location of your relative at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other latest iPhone features to provide you the very best location tracking for tracking your children, partner or other household members.
– You can track the location of other iPhone users of the previous 12 hours.
– It’s possible to allow or refuse additional iPhone users to follow your location.
– You can cut back the battery use.
– Very simple to enroll and use.
– You can track children, employees, in addition to lost or stolen iPhone.
– Occasionally, it fails to update the locations.
– Using it consistently will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official app from Apple to monitor the real-time location of a lost or stolen iPhone. This iPhone real time location tracking app may also be used as a means to monitor the location of their iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on some iOS devices and people who don’t can install it at no cost in the iOS App Store.
– It is quite simple to track the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location background of the device can also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides instructions to the missing device.
– You can watch the battery percent on the target device.
– It doesn’t have any Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS apparatus with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is just another one of the best iPhone real time location monitoring app equipped with a great deal of powerful capabilities. Not just it allows you to track the location of this goal, but also the length, distance, speed and elevation of the gadget.
– It is possible to share the location with other individuals.
– Can track space, rate, and length of the device as it started moving.
– There is no need to register for using this program.
– Continued use will drain the battery quicker.
– It isn’t free and you also would need to spend money to get this program.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free place sharing app that lets you share your real-time GPS location with someone. But if you want to monitor somebody you can just send a sharing petition from their device to yourself. Then you’d be able to see all of their location activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of someone without having to register.
– Very simple to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to deliver a sharing petition to your device.
– Battery drain is ensured as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and over.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another app from iPhone that lets you track the real time location of an iPhone. But unlike Locate My iPhone, Find My Friends is used for iPhone real time location tracking and set the Geofencing places to get alerts when a person arrives or leaves a place.
– Track real-time location of your buddies or loved ones.
– You can share your own place for a specified time temporarily or permanently.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alarms when a person arrives or leaves a location.
– Available free of cost in Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the information is wrong.
– The newest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and above.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker app are among the best iPhone real-time location tracking apps which you could use to monitor the GPS location of somebody. Utilizing this app, you may place Geofences alerts around specific places.
– Track real-time site.
– It supports SOS alarms fear alerts.
– You can also get instructions to your kid’s location.
– If you want to track location history of someone, you want to acquire in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and after.
Part 2: The Best iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only enable you to monitor the GPS location of the goal. However if you want to monitor other iPhone activities or data, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring instrument.
NetSpy is a parental control and child tracking tool that allows you to track the actions of a person in their telephones. Though it is readily available for monitoring activities of the Android and iOS devices, the functioning differs for both this particular platform. In Android, you need to download the monitoring program on the target apparatus whereas, on iPhone, you just need to know the iCloud ID and password of this goal. It can track a variety of iPhone data like messages, call logs, locations history, and much more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of the goal.
– It also monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of this target.
– Web browsing history may also be monitored.
– Calendars, Outlook, Outlook etc. can also be checked using NetSpy.
– you could also track the applications installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official site of NetSpy and sign up for a NetSpy account. Go to Sign up page then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Today, in the NetSpy setup wizard, then enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the following page, enter the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Verify”.
Now, login to a NetSpy dash and then you’re able to spy or track the activities of this goal iPhone. Click on”Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. Along with this, you can also remotely assess his text message, phone logs, app picture, video and other information directly.
There are many reasons why someone would like to utilize iPhone real-time place monitoring apps. This may include tracking the location of kids, employees, or spouses. If you don’t understand how to track the real-time location of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time location monitoring programs mentioned here. But if you want to monitor more than just location history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to track the mobile phone actions of the goal.